Phoenix Forever
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Phoenix Forever

A forum dedicated to the Phoenix family

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Van sant

2 participants
AuteurMessage
tirnhanog
Nouveau
tirnhanog

Van sant Empty
MessageSujet: Van sant   Van sant EmptyDim 18 Juin à 19:42

hello everybody!

Just a little message for telling you that this week end,I was with my sweetie frenchie,and we've watched 2movies from Gus van Sant "Even cowgirls..." & "My own...".So It was a kind of strange feelings that comes to me.The first was TOO MUCH (sorry for those who like the movie),and the second makes me ...Well no words,it was such nice,and so gloomy...When the film ending I just thinked I was dreamed Wink .
So now everybody what are you doing????No one talk 'bout this site???The actors!!!!!It's unfair for Marjorie I think,I don't know if sometimes she looks over the site,but it's quite sad.
Now I should leave you,I go home for 2 months to meet again all my family & friends...And all the time I will have for internet will be for my sweet princess I love you
So I hope you will enjoy there again,now I leave you.Bye. salut lol!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jessica
Bavard
Jessica

Van sant Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Van sant   Van sant EmptyLun 3 Sep à 17:20

Iam here bounce . I dont know if there is still people talking here.=(
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.summerphoenix.mine.nu

Van sant
Page 1 sur 1